Finale is postponed due to natural calamities.
Date will be announced shortly.
Rules & Terms of Miracle Dancer Season 8
- Participants should submit application form duly completed in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered to participate in the event.
- Participants should be aware of the details of their category and event schedule.
- Submit the application form on Audition venue at 9AM, 17th MAY.
- Participants should attend the contest only as per the scheduled date & Time.
- Dance participants should bring CD compulsorily on their own, containing only a song on which they going to perform (Any style, any song, 2mins song).
- No second chance will be given to participants in case of any mistake occurred during their performance.
- Group Category must be with Minimum of 5 to Maximum of 10 participants.
- Doubles Category can be Male & Male / Female & Female / Male & Female.
- Properties and songs used for audition are not allowed to repeat in Finale.
- 3 Years to 5 Years category participants has only single round on 17th May.
- All participants will get participant certificate with celebrities signature.
- Judges decision is the final.
- Fire products and any harmful properties are not allowed.
- Event management is not responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expenses or any consequential or any indirect loss or damage of any kind.
- Event management is not responsible for any misplaced, lost or stolen articles.
- In any aspect a persons related to the event or event management or judges will not be eligible to participate into this program.
- No interference what so ever by the participant or a parent or a legal guardian regarding the competition / programming / or in the conduct of competition / program will be entertained by event management and any breach of this automatically disqualify a participant from entering and proceeding to the further levels in the event.
- In case of any dispute event management’s decision will be final and binding on all the parties concerned.
- No communication whether direct or indirect will be entertained by the event management and any breach of their clause will automatically disqualify a participant from entering the competition.
- Event management has right to postpone the event date in case of any natural calamities.
- All dispute relating to this Terms & Conditions will be subject to coimbatore court only.